ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

how can I convert swf files to avi?

<< < (8/9) > >>

widgewunner:
I use TMPGenc 4.0 XPress. At $100, its not cheap, but it is a very high quality encoder that converts anything into anything else (including flash, divx, wmv, mpg1, mov, mpg2 and Dolby Digital AC3 audio used in DVDs). In addition to its high price, it is also quite intrusive/obtrusive/obnoxious in that it phones home (via internet connection) to verify the validity of the license almost every time you fire it up. However, as I said, it is an excellent and easy to use encoder and it produces very high quality output.

swordm:
Magic Swf2Avi can help you convert swf to avi, simply, directly, high-quality.

you can download this software FREE:
http://www.effectmatrix.com/swf2avi/index.htm

features:
a. Professional, High-Quality, No skip frames and Lossless audio for your Flash conversion
b. One step to convert flash(swf) to your iPod, PSP, Zune, 3GP mobile phone(Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola), Apple TV, iPhone, etc.
c. Convert and Burn flash(swf) file to DVD, SVCD, VCD and Audio CD.
d. Support the output video formats: AVI, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, MP4, WMV, 3GP, GIF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, MOV, FLV, etc..
e. Extract and Convert flash(swf) file audio to other popular audio formats, like MP2, MP3, AC3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, M4A, OGG, AAC, AU, MMF etc..
f.  Convert flash(swf) to JPG, BMP image sequences, TAG, TIFF, PNG image sequences with alpha transparent channel.

MilesAhead:
Also I think the free version of TMPGEnc has an export feature under the File menu that lets you save the video as .avi.  I don't have it installed at the moment to look, But if my memory is correct, it can input .swf and I'm pretty sure it can export video as .avi. In fact I remember when .wmv first starting showing up there weren't many converters for it and I used the trick of changing the file extension to .swf. Sometimes that allowed me to load it in TMPGEnc, sometimes not. :)

bestsoft666:
You can try free video converter freeware at Free-Star.org, it support convert .swf or .flv to divx xvid AVI.

jgpaiva:
Ok, these posts on converting stuff tend to attract a massive amount of spam.
I think at least one of these posts should have already answered the original question, so I'll lock the thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version