ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Perfect Menu - customise any right click menu in any app ...

<< < (3/4) > >>

imtrobin:
I use StrokeIt with MmmPlus. I checked out PerfectMenu, I think StrokeIt can do more.

http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/forum/

Carol Haynes:
Just had a look at StrokeIt - but it doesn't really do the same thing as PerfectMenu.

Whilst StrokeIt is Donation ware (very laudable) it seems to need separate plugins for every application, and then allows you to customise Mouse Gestures.

This is probably very useful, but PerfectMenu allows all context menus in any application (even those that don't have context menus) to be modified or replaced or new context menus added which can perform virtually any action, and linked with MacroWorks or similar run any Macro too.

They both allow actions to be run from applications but they have a very different approach (and purpose as far as I  can see).

moerl:
Hmmm.. interesting. I got ShexView to handle my context menus but it's very confusing... listing TONS of things and I'm not sure what to do with it. I was looking for a tool that would allow me to customize my context menus... which one to go with... PerfectMenu or MMM... hmmmm.

Carol Haynes:
I use both - just use the free version of MMM

imtrobin:
I can do almost everything PerfectMenu does in strokeit, except for the menu bar showing the active programs. And strokeit takes less than 500K in memory, not to mention mouse gestures are cooler.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version