ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

AcroSuite (retired)

<< < (2/16) > >>

steeladept:
Excellent idea to remove them too.  Told the wife about it and she is excited to use it...Once she has her computer back up and running.  I will to, of course, but this sounds like one of her dream programs that she never thought to look for.

Crush:
You could also include smiley-to-text-translation.

taichimaster:
Hey, this is pretty cool stuff, thanks!!

I tried it with notepad for the 1st time and it didn't work.  It prompted me for subbing the text and all, but when I hit YES, it didn't do it for me.  But I restarted notepad again, and now it worked!!!

Loki15:
I hope no one else has that bug taichimaster, I'll look for ways to resolve it if they do. :)  Great idea crush, but how would I go about that :) converts to *smile* or something?  Steeladept, thank you, glad your wifes excited about it! :)

Loki15:
Ok everyone, small update, im currently trying to integrate the option to add your own acronyms, im having alot of trouble, so I can't guarantee when the next update will be.  If anyone here has some autohotkey experience, help would be greatly appreciated. And credit would be given :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version