ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: move around windows with keys + extra feature

<< < (2/2)

skrommel:
 :) Very useful script if you have a multi monitor system!

And  there's actually a very clever MouseMove in CarolHaynes' version - using the changing relative position to move it back to where it was - I never would have thought of that!

About increasing the move when the key is held down, I'd suggest using A_TickCount and SetTimer to check how long it's been since the last move - long time=decrease, short time=increase.

I still have left to make a really useful script to move the mouse using the keyboard, so I wish you good luck!

There's also plenty of tips to be found at the forums at http://www.autohotkey.com/forum.

Skrommel

brotherS:
Hi Skrommel :)

Did you write the original code?

You are right about the AutoHotkey forum but I love the coding snack section of this site! I bet if there would be more pages like that AutoHotkey would get more attention... many seem to confuse it with an alternative to C++ and hate it :(

skrommel:
 :) No, not my code, but I've seen a few like it on AutoHotkey.

And I couldn't agree more on the C note :). I once spent a few months making a mouse tool to scroll the screen in C. In AHK it took one evening!

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version