ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

ZillaRank: An improved search for smf forum

<< < (18/25) > >>

Wordzilla:
Thanks Darwin! :Thmbsup:

I really really really would like thank all folks here on DC who offered me feedbacks and suggestions, and showed their care for this project. (Please continue to do so! ;))

Special thanks to jgpaiva - who's been debugging and offering constructive ideas for the improvement of our search engine from the very beginning, and he even managed to point out a flaw in the ranking algorithm during his vacation!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

lanux128:
coming back from reading the ZillaRank thread at SMF, i'm really happy for WordZilla and DC in general that things have taken off well.. :Thmbsup:

btw, a nice "Proud member of DonationCoder.com" banner would come in handy when frequenting other forums as well as help spread the word.. :)

lanux128:
another idea, how about an option to open search results in a new tab/window? :)

Wordzilla:
Thx lanux, but what'd be the most appropriate way to add such an option (for all forum users)?

Darwin:
Thx lanux, but what'd be the most appropriate way to add such an option (for all forum users)?
-Wordzilla (August 27, 2007, 11:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

I remember Google, when it first came out used to return a page full of "hits" and provided a direct link and a secondary one that was labelled something like: "Open link in new window".

Don't know how easy/hard that would be to code. For me, I just use mouse gestures under Maxthon if I want to open a link in a new tab.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version