ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

ZillaRank: An improved search for smf forum

<< < (17/25) > >>

Darwin:
So far my experience with the new search features have been positive!  :Thmbsup:

Don't take this the wrong way, but simply getting a return on a search for terms that I KNOW are in the forums elevates this above the default search capability!

Darwin:
It's like someone opened the blinds and threw the window open! Fresh air and sunshine where before there was only stale air and gloom... Thank you Wordzilla, thank you!

After usig the new forum search feature for a week or so all I can say is "Wow!" What a difference.

lanux128:
btw, is the controversy over the packaging of ZillaRank still on-going? in fact, i think DC members should post the same response in the SMF forums to drive home the point.. :)

Wordzilla:
Darwin, lanux128, I'm so happy you guys find it to be an improvement!

As for the controversy, I have managed to make a mod for it that complies with SMF guidelines and is perfectly compatible with their license.

So ppl over there are trying it out: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=188513.0  :)

Darwin:
OK guys... time to show our appreciation to Wordzilla for this fabulous mod (you all know what I mean! What are donationcredits for, if not to spread around?!).

Thanks Wordzilla  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version