ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Help with VisitURL

<< < (2/2)

lanux128:
thanks for replying, tranglos.. here's the details: i'm using WinXP (SP2) with Firefox as default browser. The url is launched correctly even though the error message appears and i have also tried several combinations - changing the default browser and toggling the "Always default" button. But in short, it's cosmetic no functionality is affected. :)

tranglos:
thanks for replying, tranglos.. here's the details: i'm using WinXP (SP2) with Firefox as default browser. The url is launched correctly even though the error message appears and i have also tried several combinations - changing the default browser and toggling the "Always default" button. But in short, it's cosmetic no functionality is affected. :)
-lanux128 (July 05, 2007, 08:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that. So it does seem that I am interpreting a normal return code as an error. Let me see if I can fix that. (I dread looking at that old code!)

lanux128:
thanks again, sorry for the trouble.. now, i'm using AHK to close the error message as it appears so take your time.. :)

tranglos:
thanks again, sorry for the trouble.. now, i'm using AHK to close the error message as it appears so take your time.. :)
-lanux128 (July 07, 2007, 01:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

I really didn't want to look at that code **Shudder**

It's fixed, though! I've fixed the bug, at least I think so, and you can download the update here:
http://www.tranglos.com/free/files/visit175.zip

It's not an installer - just unzip and overwrite your existing version with visit.exe from this archive (but keep a backup just in case :-))

marek

lanux128:
thanks tranglos, it works! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version