ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

PrinterList 0.0.0.4 - My FARR2 Plugin Contest Submission #1

<< < (4/5) > >>

edbro:
I simply placed another copy of the plugin in another folder renamed to ShowPrinter. Then in the alias override box I gave them unique aliases.

Mouser, How in the heck do you attach images? I'm semi-intelligent but I can't figure it out!
I used the "attach" button above and browsed to my image using the browse dialog. But, how do you actually attach it???? I have "Link Inline Image.." selected in the top drop down box, although I tried all the combinations. Previewing each of them showed nothing.

edit: never mind. I guess it works after all. The preview didn't show the image though.

taichimaster:
I simply placed another copy of the plugin in another folder renamed to ShowPrinter. Then in the alias override box I gave them unique aliases.
[ Invalid Attachment ]

Mouser, How in the heck do you attach images? I'm semi-intelligent but I can't figure it out!
I used the "attach" button above and browsed to my image using the browse dialog. But, how do you actually attach it???? I have "Link Inline Image.." selected in the top drop down box, although I tried all the combinations. Previewing each of them showed nothing.

edit: never mind. I guess it works after all. The preview didn't show the image though.
-edbro (July 04, 2007, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Great idea!!!

taichimaster:
I know this is a bit nit-picky, but can you rename this to PrinterList? When I see "List Printer" I get confused and think it is going to PRINT some kind of list.
-Josh (July 04, 2007, 09:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ok done! v0.0.0.4 is uploaded.

For those who installed "List Printer", you would need to delete the old "ListPrinter" folder since the new one is called "PrinterList" :)

mouser:
--- End quote ---

you clever hobbit!  :o  :Thmbsup:

there should be an easier way for plugin coder to support this though, without requiring multiple copies.  in fact taichi could do it now, by simply making an alias file for this plugin, and creating two aliases that trigger it, and then checking which one is actually used by the user during triggeing.

taichimaster:
The new download in the 1st post has been updated to include a .dcupdate file for easy update notification!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version