ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

PrinterList 0.0.0.4 - My FARR2 Plugin Contest Submission #1

<< < (2/5) > >>

mouser:
Here's another FARR tip.

You can of course use the advanced plugin options of taichi's plugin to configure farr to stay open after making a printer default, BUT

you could also use FARR's built in mechanism for staying open when you trigger a result.

normally farr closes after you trigger a result, but by default it's configured to stay open if you CTRL+click or CTRL+#.

in this way when you want to launch something and then launch another, just hold CTRL down while you do.

taichimaster:
Uploaded 0.0.0.3.  Please see post #1.

edbro:
Uploaded 0.0.0.3.  Please see post #1.
-taichimaster (July 04, 2007, 04:37 AM)
--- End quote ---
Great! I made a copy with a different override alias so now I have one that sets the default and another that shows the queue.

nitrix-ud:
@ mouser

normally farr closes after you trigger a result, but by default it's configured to stay open if you CTRL+click or CTRL+#.

in this way when you want to launch something and then launch another, just hold CTRL down while you do.
--- End quote ---

Could you add CTRL+enter ??

i just love FARR  :-*

Josh:
I know this is a bit nit-picky, but can you rename this to PrinterList? When I see "List Printer" I get confused and think it is going to PRINT some kind of list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version