ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Recommendations for project/schedule management software (besides MS Project)?

<< < (4/4)

PhilB66:
Hi Phil, Thanks.
Your last link doesn't work here.
-Armando (December 18, 2008, 10:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Link removed. There are a few discussions about project management software here on DC but I could not find the one I was linking to.

city_zen:
This is a very useful site to find the Project Management program that best suits you:

Capterra - Project Management Software Finder

In fact, it's not limited to Project Management, you can find software for a lot of different areas/functions:

Capterra - Main Page

greatfargo:
I used Primavera and MS Project.  However, I would recommend Asta Power Project.  It is comparable to Primavera in functionality and to MS Project in easiness.  It is the standard PM software in UK and other countries all over the world.  It is now available in the US with support.  You can visit their web site to see comparison between Asta Power Project and MS Project & Primavera.  Moreover, it is much cheaper than Primavera.  They offer as well a free trial for 30 days to test the software.

It has multiple editions; single user, network (allows concurrent users), and enterprise.  Asta Power Project can customize the enterprise edition for your company.  They have a whole team for enterprise support. (www.astadev.com)

vklimko:
There is another great tool that has been around on the market for a while called Genius Project for Web, their site looks great also

http://www.geniusinside.com/solutions/software/genius_project_for_web

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version