ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Ditto: yet another free clipboard manager

<< < (3/5) > >>

yksyks:
For all Ditto lovers -- version 3.15.1 is out (http://ditto-cp.sourceforge.net)  :up:

Great as always. Enjoy!

lanux128:
just trying out Ditto and was wondering if there is way to make the GUI single column instead of scrolling horizontally.

brotherS:
Just thought I'd update this thread. :) I've been using Ditto for at least a year now (prob. more), and LOVE IT! I tested a few clipboard extenders over the years, and before Ditto I used ClipX (which was pretty cool too, but had some flaws, mostly stopping functioning properly when I would not reboot Windows every few days... needing to restart ClipX manually to make it work again).

Ditto has lots of features, my fav. one being that you can easily set a clipboard entry to "never auto-delete", so over time Ditto can serve you with the stuff you need again and again - ever there's a lot of time in between.

If you are looking for a very powerful clipboard extender give it a try!

rjbull:
brotherS, have you looked at tranglos' NANY program, in this thread NANY 2012 Pledge & Early Beta: Ethervane Echo?  Similar look-and-feel to Ditto, but a new program with tranglos improvements.

brotherS:
Thanks for the pointer! His main reasons in that thread for leaving Ditto behind don't bother me though. And since I'm now following a keep-it-if-you-don't-miss-anything approach (vs. the try-it-if-it-sounds-cool approach in earlier years 8) ) to software I'll stick with Ditto, at least for the time being.

I'm also too lazy to migrate all my important entries from the Ditto database.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version