ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Custom Font Settings for FARR

<< < (3/4) > >>

mouser:
Wow that sure is strange.. i think it's probably that you have your windows configured to show icons at some size larger than 32x32.. perhaps 48x48?  I've never actually seen this..  and jgpaiva had the right instinct to check out the size of your icons in windows explorer..

maybe you or i or someone can do a little searching about this and see if we cant find any articles about dealing with large icons.

justice:
Looking at the icons I wonder if you have a high DPI instlaled and/or Large fonts setup? See http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/display_use_large_or_small_fonts.mspx?mfr=true

tablaji:
Me again.
You may remember I said that I have Desktop Icons turned off. - Now I enabled them again to find any hints, and indeed - they were set to a larger size (48px). After resetting the size to 32px and restart of FARR, they are displayed as should be.
Strange effect, anyway...

And, please also remember the other effect I noticed when changing the font size (see my first posting in this thread).

mouser:
can you explain the font size changing issue again, i'm not sure i understood it.

tablaji:
Mouser:
I open the options Dialog/"Plugins,Update,Fonts" an click on any of the arrow buttons for changing size. So far O.K.
When I click now anywhere in the options window, or even in the FARR main window, the recently used size button is being activated again - resulting in a change of the size I just adjusted. This repeats several times (sometimes more, sometimes less often).

I hope you understand it better now. Though very obvious, it is hard to describe for someone who has never encountered this effect before.
I have never seen a similar thing before. Nobody else has the same problem?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version