ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Custom Font Settings for FARR

<< < (2/4) > >>

justice:
it's the result text height option (or something similar) that you need to increase.

tablaji:
@justice:
I don't think so. - That does not make an effect.
Supposedly it has anything to do with a set icon size from my WinXP, but I could not find any setting that solves the (very very minor) problem.

jgpaiva:
tablaji:
I'd hardly say that's a "very very minor" problem. Let's try to figure this out:
Was it like that when you installed farr? Or did it appear after you changed the size of the text?
Do you have any program to increase the size of the icons somewhere? (like a desktop enhancer or something like that)
Does the small icon view in farr also have icons too big? (to see that view, just add "+sall" to your search)

I've attached an image of my windows explorer with icon view. Could you please check if your icons have the same size? How about the icons on your Desktop?

Thanks a lot!

tablaji:
@jgpaiva:

> Was it like that when you installed farr?

Yes, from the very beginning. Currently I am not using any program for changing icons.

> Does the small icon view in farr also have icons too big? (to see that view, just add "+sall" to your search)

No, the small view is ok.

> I've attached an image of my windows explorer with icon view.

I was confused because you have the same skin as I have ;-)
My icons are same size as yours.

> How about the icons on your Desktop?

I have disabled them, but they shoud be  same size.

Thank you for your efforts.

jgpaiva:
I was confused because you have the same skin as I have ;-)
-tablaji (July 26, 2007, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
That can only mean one thing: you have good taste ;)

Thank you for your efforts.
-tablaji (July 26, 2007, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, that's as far as i can go, but hopefuly, mouser will get here, read this, and come up with an immediate explanation :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version