ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

Review suggestions

<< < (11/17) > >>

imtrobin:
I like to suggest Font Managers. I been trying so hard to find one that can read unicode fonts, but no avail.

JeffK:
I like to suggest Font Managers. I been trying so hard to find one that can read unicode fonts, but no avail.
-imtrobin (May 29, 2005, 02:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's a good idea.

mouser:
doing font managers is a great idea-
i remember being very frustrated looking for the best font manager.

might be a nice one for a guest review though since i don't think i'm qualified.

moerl:
Best outlining/note-taking tool? Just in case, my Top 5 list is as follows:

__(1) Microsoft OneNote-SP1
__(2) TexNotes Pro
__(3) Jot+ Notes
__(4) AM-Notebook Pro
__(5) NoteMap

Unlike text editors, there are many good candidates in this class of software, and even some on the OS side. The three biggest factors for me tend to be interface design, outlining flexibility and ease, and import/export abilities. Coincidently, like text editors, most outlining tools rarely see major upgrades.
-zridling (April 30, 2005, 12:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed. I use MS OneNote for school and it's excellent.

moerl:
One thing I'd be extremely interested in is PIMs, (Personal Information Managers). Since I refuse to use Outlook, (because I use IMAP and Outlook + IMAP = no fun), I've had a very hard time finding a good, solid PIM. I need it just to keep track of all my duties, projects, homeworks, important dates and so on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version