ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

Review suggestions

<< < (8/17) > >>

nudone:
ah, linkman, now that rings a bell.

just had a quick look at their website - i do remember using linkman many moons ago and i would agree it's an excellent links/favorites manager. in fact, i think i will give it another go.

talking of boot CDs, you've probably already come across it but if not you might like BartPE http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

longrun:
I've looked at several offline browsers and have yet to get one to do exactly what I want. Of the many I've tried, Offline Explorer is the best. The test for me is to successfully make a scheduled download of all the articles in the NY Times Science and Opinion pages in their entirety, without downloading a bunch of extraneous material.

mouser:
offline explorer is very powerful;
the other top program i know about for this is Teleport Pro.

JeffK:
Offline Explorer is very powerful.  The application I chose with similar functionality is Cyberarticle.

Jeff

JeffK:
I would like to see a comparative review of the under $100 website design tools for those that can't afford Dreamweaver et al.  I'm thinking of Webeasy Pro and Web Studio from Back to the Beach.

Jeff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version