ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

I really need a XoftSpySE license key

<< < (3/4) > >>

Grorgy:
My car really needs a good washing and waxing. So, could someone please steal me a new one and bring it over?
--- End quote ---

Hmmm mine to, maybe someone has a good program and can rip us a copy  ;D

KenR:
My car really needs a good washing and waxing. So, could someone please steal me a new one and bring it over?
--- End quote ---

Hmmm mine to, maybe someone has a good program and can rip us a copy  ;D
-Grorgy (August 08, 2007, 04:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

dstarr:
I JUST BOUGHT XOFTSPY SE AND REGCURE AND THEY WORK GREAT. PROBLEM IS, I HAD TO UNINSTALL IT FOR A REBOOT AND NOW WHEN I INSTALL IT AND TRY TO PUT THE LICENSE KEY IN, IT SAYS "THIS LICENSE KEY HAS BEEN USED TOO MANY TIMES, CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE" . I DID CONTACT THEM THRU EMAIL AND THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED BACK TO ME IN 4 DAYS ABOUT HOW TO REGAIN MY PAID LICENSE KEY.  ITS DRIVING ME NUTS...DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG THEY TAKE TO GET BACK TO YOU?

STARR

Darwin:
dstarr - sounds to me like you either didn't actually purchase a license, but downloaded a warez copy OR you purchased a licence from somebody who sold you an illegal copy. If the latter is the case, contact the vendor. If that doesn't work, file a complaint against them. Finally, please don't write in caps! My eyes are in pain after reading your post.

Carol Haynes:
dstarr - if you purchased a license you have a problem with the company and only they can deal with it. No one here is going to give you another code because it would be illegal.

Look up this thread and you will find a message from someone at the company - why not send them a PM (click the bubble under their name). As Darwin says PLEASE DON'T SHOUT when you type - turn off the Caps lock on you keyboard!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version