ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DMZ Linux Cursors For Windows

<< < (2/2)

gjehle:
Thanks for your comment oh wise one. [ Invalid Attachment ]
-Nighted (June 23, 2007, 12:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

well, at the end of the day you distribute by posting it on a forum that is available to the public.
adding "please don't re-distribute" wont help. just saying.
it's not that i'd care

ps.
i like the ubutu cursors ;-)
the way cursor is pretty nice

Eóin:
The licensing brings up an interesting issue, I can remember back when I found the earlier set I posted that the person who put together the package said he only thinks the icons were under GPL but wasn't sure.

Perhaps Gothic knows the actual license, if not I would probably suggest stating license unknown or something would be a more correct thing to do than assume the GPL.

Eóin:
Hi I'm bring up an old thread I know but it's only after using these cursors for a while that I noticed this small issue. The "Working in the background" cursor seems to be a few pixels too far to the left so that the pointer part of the cursor appears to skip a bit left and right as it switches to "Working in background" and back to "Normal". I've attached an image which explains what I mean better.

BTW Nighted, what program did you use to make this port? I still love them over the XP and even Vista cursors.

Eóin:
Hopefully people won't mind me bumping this. It's just I noticed on the related deviantART comments that an issue was mentioned which I believe is very much related to what I said previously and that the pic I posted here makes it clearer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version