ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

Best spreadsheet

(1/10) > >>

Niefer:
I'm using spreadsheets (mainly Excel) for a long time - I'm an economist all the time playing with numbers - starting from DOS's SuperCalc. During the last 10 years I tried many spreadsheet programs including famous and not-famous, commercial and free, final and beta: Gnumeric, OpenOffice.org Calc, KSpread, Spread32 and so on.

Personally I tend to use freeware (especially portaple) soft, but MS Excel is just an exclusion - it's best of all completely. I can say that I'm even holding on Windows only because there is no alternative of Excel in Linux (I hope it's a matter of time).

Also there is a nice review of word processors . I'd like to see a similar review about spreadshets.

Please post your opinion about the best spreadsheet programs. I want to create a poll on this term but I just don't know "how to create a poll". ;)
Excuse my English.

Darwin:
Niefer - go to the General Discussion forum and click on the "Post New Poll" link at the right of the top of the forum index (see screen cap below!) - it's very easy from there.

Best spreadsheet

Niefer:
There is no "POST NEW POLL" there. You see my problem?

mouser:
Currently the forum is set up to only allow polls from supporting members, just to cut down on polls posted as spam.

Niefer:
mouser: Ok now it's clear. But then could you start such a poll (not a spam) for me and other spreadsheet lovers?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version