ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Thank you for this site and the people here.

<< < (4/5) > >>

Grorgy:
Sorry to hear that news Jeff, take it easy, look after yourself

allen:
Lest I fall into the aforementioned seeming apathy of absence, I should say: Your presence exudes life, even in such a difficult time.  Surely this was to her, before and during the worst of it, a great source of light.  It's a shame  you had to lose her sooner than you'd have liked, but it would be a shame for her to be lost by anyone who would not have loved her so much.

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives. ~Lucan

JeffK:
Thank you all for your wonderful expressions of support.  I deeply appreciate each one and also the PM messages that some have sent.

I was writing Dawn's eulogy yesterday (the funeral is 2pm today Thursday AEST) and was feeling quite calm about the whole thing.  Then I read your wonderful post, allen.  Took me about an hour to recover my composure.  Thank you allen, and everyone for your very kind words.

Tomorrow I'm going to Brisbane for a few days to be with family and then I will return hopefully to some kind of normality.  I shall continue to read the forum and am enjoyng it, eg the posts about Windows Start Menu.

Best wishes,

Jeff

Edvard:
Sorry to hear, Jeff.

Please forgive me for not having more to say...
I'm sure your name will be in the prayers of those of us who offer them.

Condolences,
-Edvard

tomos:
Jeff,

I'm really really sorry to hear about your wife
- I've shed a tear reading your post & others here too.
Don't know what else to say - thanks for being there & if we can help ...

Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version