ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DC get together in Western Europe?! July 2007?

<< < (8/8)

Darwin:
The hat turned up... over a year after it went missing-Darwin (September 28, 2008, 10:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's difficult to cap that. I guess it'll just keep making headlines!
-cranioscopical (September 28, 2008, 11:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, but try to keep a lid on it, OK?

edit by jgpaiva: fixed quote tag

simakuutio:
Well, now this looks more obvious than before... even we are bit outnumbered here in northern europe (compared to western europe), we need some DC gathering too. Helsinki/Stockholm/Copenhagen... something like this should do the trick... I think I should start to think about this one.

tomos:
Well, now this looks more obvious than before... even we are bit outnumbered here in northern europe (compared to western europe), we need some DC gathering too. Helsinki/Stockholm/Copenhagen... something like this should do the trick... I think I should start to think about this one.
-simakuutio (September 28, 2008, 01:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

simakuutio, have you seen the thread
Get-togehter: Scandinavia / Denmark

simakuutio:
-simakuutio (September 28, 2008, 01:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

simakuutio, have you seen the thread
Get-togehter: Scandinavia / Denmark
-tomos (September 29, 2008, 02:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, I haven't, thank you for pointing me to this one.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version