ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Does Santa skip you during the holidays? Cody won't forsake you

<< < (3/3)

worstje:
I was thinking of waiting with my request till after the new year, since I am joining the NANY joy as well... :) and I want to save mouser the cost of needing to send me two different packages when it isn't truly needed. Or are the packages thusly sized that you'd have to send out two no matter what? (I can imagine the member kits being sized to suit a box.)

mouser:
Or are the packages thusly sized that you'd have to send out two no matter what? (I can imagine the member kits being sized to suit a box.)
--- End quote ---

The member kit is printed, packed, and sent by me in a thin 6x9 envelope -- it's not that exciting :)

The mugs are sent directly from cafepress, and never touch my hands.  In the old days i used to order all of the mugs sent directly to my house and wrap and pack them up and ship them out myself.  But not only did this turn out to be a ton of work, the US post office started raising international shipping rates so much that it became cheaper to have cafepress send them out directly.

worstje:
In that case I'm jumping on that memberkit right now. :D

PeterRossy:
This will be a great thing, I had never seen such a holiday event on any other forums!
I'm a new mwmber but I know a few receivers already!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version