ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Überwallpaper!

(1/3) > >>

nosh:
I know a lot of you here are too hardcore and are likely to sneer at anyone who'd willingly give away precious clockcycles to fluff like desktop wallpapers but I do like collecting a few great ones. So go ahead and post one or two of your best dt wallpapers here.

I'm partial to upbeat looking ones and larger than life ones of space that get me all tingly! I'm tried and failed miserably at hosting these on Divshare.

Überwallpaper!
Überwallpaper!
Überwallpaper!

The anims are by a very talented French dude who's got tons of other great stuff on his site >> http://nicobou.deviantart.com

Grorgy:
hehehe well maybe there are some but then there are others, me?, well  i like eye candy, and even use window blinds lol got sick of dull silver and moved to basic black  :D

tomos:
I like that third one there ...

nudone:
i like nicobou's 3D cartoon shaded style. might have to pinch that style for some things.

Darwin:
I keep loading WB 5.5 and playing with it as well, but invariably return to my resource miserly ways 

However, when I do mess about with WB, these are the wallpapers I like best:

Überwallpaper!

Überwallpaper!

Überwallpaper!

Here's my desktop today:
Überwallpaper!

And a few months ago (with WB installed):
Überwallpaper!

EDIT: here's hoping I can get these images uploaded - this has been timing out for over an hour - the message went up after hanging for 15 minutes, but the pictures never made it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version