ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

DcUpdater - Coming Soon - Teaser Screenshot

<< < (4/5) > >>

mouser:
Note the installation options, i really like that -- you can either have the program download and run it for you, or do everything manually and just use the updater to tell you when there is something new to go check out.

mouser:
Note:
Anyone can easily use this program to make their software support update checking and downloading, simply by creating 2 tiny files (one local, one on remote server).  In other words, this is not limited to DC software.

ps.
yes, it can update itself  :Thmbsup:

justice:
looking good!
btw, How many hours do you estimate you will have spent on the app once you release the first version? (I am thinking of learning visual basic 2005 to build apps more advanced than ahk scripts, I am wondering if it will be a major waste of my time or not ;))

Curt:
Will you please add option to delay CheckOnStartup for so and so many minutes, so it doesn't begin to download in the middle of a very long startup procedure....?
 :tellme:

Tekzel:
Will you please add option to delay CheckOnStartup for so and so many minutes, so it doesn't begin to download in the middle of a very long startup procedure....?
 :tellme:
-Curt (June 19, 2007, 04:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ahhh long startups. I remember those. They are a thing of the past for me though.  Ever since I started using Startup Delayer everything has been groovy.  It lets me arrange the order of my startup items so I can put the stuff I want going quick at the front, and put the stuff I just don't care when they start at the end, and set the delay between each item.  One of the best applications, EVER.  Right up there with FARR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version