ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

Skrommel's ScreamerMenu Util gets 5 stars on front of Freeware Genius

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
Our own Skrommel gets another rave mention..

The verdict: all I can say is that as a long time user of Screamer Radio I am extremely excited about the functionality that ScreamerMenu adds to that program. If you use Screamer Radio download this immediately; if you don’t, download and start using both programs ASAP.

--- End quote ---

http://www.freewaregenius.com/2007/06/06/screamermenu/

Darwin:
Congratulations Skrommel  :Thmbsup:!

skrommel:
 :-[ Very nice!

Also, I just uploaded ScreamerMenu v1.0!

Please remember to delete your existing ScreamerMenu.ini-file.

Skrommel

mouser:
skrommel i keep reading from you to delete existing ini file.. cant you write some code to avoid user having to remember to do this for your tools?

cemole:
Hi skrommel,
I've tried the new version. You have really put in a lot of new options in this version that I think adds significant functionality :Thmbsup: However, I have come across three issues. I believe the first two are related:
1) I have set ScreamerMenu to open screamer.exe when it's activated but a new screamer.exe is opened whenever I minimize Screamer Radio to the taskbar.
2) ScreamerMenu does not recognize that I have a minimized Screamer Radio running. I get a "can't connect to Screamer" message. I've reported this earlier in the discussion forum as well.
3) Server update window is not closed automatically.
Cheers...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version