ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: FCalc v1.12 (Mar 25, 2015)

<< < (5/23) > >>

nitrix-ud:
oups ! I forgot...

Is it possible to have an option so that the ` key would only clear FC display and not persistent values

I use persistent values for tax rates, and I'd like to clear the display without having to retype all my tax rates

When typing ` it would display
FCalc - 1.06.01 (June 09th, 2007) by mouser <[email protected]>

This plugin will let you calculate numerical expressions. Built with muParser (http://muparser.sourceforge.net/)

fc expression -- calculate an expression
 fc ` -- clear history
--- End quote ---

Maybe with the list of persistent values and a little more space to add all the tips and tricks of FC !!

rbeeger:
Hi Mouser,

Great plugin! Thanks.

Cheers,
  Robert

mouser:
i'm really really happy to hear that you guys like it.
please keep the suggestions coming for it, i'm happy to add new stuff, and the source code for it will be released with the next plugin sdk, so people are welcome to improve it.

what i'd really like to see added is the ability to define your own functions easily.

masu:
I appreciate the plugin  :Thmbsup:
But wouldn't it be easier to just call up the normal windows calculator and do the calculation stuff there?

rbeeger:
I appreciate the plugin  :Thmbsup:
But wouldn't it be easier to just call up the normal windows calculator and do the calculation stuff there?
-masu (June 10, 2007, 01:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
I prefer FCalc because it doesn't try to look like a real-world calculator. I like it's history view, it's ability to assign values to variables, that it is always there when I need it (you just need to open FARR) and that it is just simple and straight forward.

i'm really really happy to hear that you guys like it.
please keep the suggestions coming for it, i'm happy to add new stuff, and the source code for it will be released with the -mouser (June 10, 2007, 01:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
Converter functions would be nice dec->bin dec->hex etc.

Cheers,
  Robert

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version