ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: FCalc v1.12 (Mar 25, 2015)

<< < (3/23) > >>

mouser:
ps im glad you like it -- it's really only fun to do this coding if it makes people happy  :Thmbsup:

cnewtonne:
Mouser,

your coding ability amazes the hick out of me. You probably write c++ as spontaneously as we speak English if not better. I would pay a million dollar to have your knowledge transplanted in my brain.
You must've also inherited a million dollar to have you do all this work of managing the site and writing code voluntarily and on donation basis.
If you ever decide to write your diaries, please let me know. I will be the first one to read them.

Thanks for brightening our lives with your ingenuity

mouser:
You must've also inherited a million dollar to have you do all this work of managing the site and writing code voluntarily and on donation basis.
--- End quote ---

hahahahahhahahahahahaahah
that would be funnier if the truth weren't so sad.

if i inherited a million dollars, i would pay off my student loans and truly be able to spent all of my time developing free software. right now i'm just basically treading water.  i should write up a little description of what DC could do with a million dollar gift, when i think off all the good stuff we could do, compared with the daily press releases about companies buying each other for hundred of millions, you can understand why i get kind of cynical and grumpy.

i've just come to accept that i'm going to spend a huge chunk of my time coding this stuff no matter what, and the support from everyone on this site at least keeps me from drowning :)

Josh:
You fail to realize, mouser is the collaboration of the entire linux community to write an AI bot that can run a website, code applications, chat on irc, and have a REAL LIFE meeting amongst website users where his robot self is represented, all coded in perl/cobol. Isnt it amazing?

housetier wont tell you this, but this is what really happens when you donate to an open source project or linux distro. The money is going to test the feasibility of donation based projects.

mouser:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version