ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: FCalc v1.12 (Mar 25, 2015)

<< < (17/23) > >>

daanvink:
Hi all.
Sorry for my bad English - i'm from russia.

FCalc is great.  :up: But i have some troubles. Spent hour trying to find any help, manual, instructions how to use this plugin, but find nothing. Is any help available? In the "readme.txt" file only this text:
"INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE By default this plugin is set to trigger when you start your search with:  fc
You can type any keywords after the ff to filter and score your results,
 e.g.: fc 2+2"
and
"NOTES: None yet."
I can't find how to define variable, can't see list of supported functions like sin() and avg()...  :(
Help file - that would be a good idea for this good plugin. May be it already exists?
Thanks for any advice.
-cansee (July 31, 2008, 12:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

check this, the basis of the plugin: http://muparser.sourceforge.net/index.html

daanvink:
For defining a variable just type
fc a=3
From then on when you type a, you get the value 3

Also I found some predefined constants like
fc _pi
fc _e

Good luck.

ayryq:
I currently use the number pad keys to select results during normal FARR use... but this disables use of number pad keys to enter calculations in fcalc. Is there a way around this? Or must I uncheck "Numpad keys launch results..."

Thanks

jgpaiva:
ayryq: do you have an old version of fcalc or farr? I have some idea about that having been fixed in a recent version..

ayryq:
The most recent version of FARR (from the website) is 2.49.01. I have version 2.52.02. (from DC Updater)
I have version 1.10.01 of FCalc, which is the current version available for download.

I just double checked (in case an update recently fixed this) and am still experiencing the NumPad problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version