ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: FCalc v1.12 (Mar 25, 2015)

<< < (19/23) > >>

mouser:
To install, use the dcupdater, OR grab from here and unpack into your FARR Plugins directory: https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/findrun/addons/FCalc/FCalc.zip

Note that for people who want to be able to write custom functions, CZB's jscalc is the way to go.

rjbull:
To install, use the dcupdater, OR grab from here and unpack into your FARR Plugins directory: https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/findrun/addons/FCalc/FCalc.zip-mouser (March 01, 2010, 06:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

mouser, I tried DcUpdater, but it gave a 403.  Thanks for the link above - installed and working now   :)

ottenm:
I want to use '='  to open fcalc so I entered this to "Regular Expression (custom override)":
^=(.*)$|^=$

It opens fcalc just fine, but when I hit enter fcalc disappears and the command line gets replaced with 'fc'.  So I tried using this regex instead:

^=(.*)$|^=$|^fc (.*)$|^fc$
... which keeps fcalc opened, but it stops functioning (or at least stops reacting to me entering more expressions).

Thanks for any suggests-

Paul Gardner:
I'm getting an error message from this plugin when I use it.  I'll type "fc 2+2", then hit Enter, and receive the following error :

(In case the attachment didn't get put in correctly, the error message reads "Cannot create file "C:\Program Files(x86)\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FCalc\advoptions.cfg")

I'm running on an 64-bit Enterprise machine and have to enter my admin user and pwd to change the Program Files directories.  Can that file be moved to the Temp or AppData directory?  I check the options for the plug-in and didn't see any way to change the location.

Thanks!
Paul

mouser:
Paul, I'm afraid this may be a real oversite in my code which normally is smart about where configuration files go.. it seems the plugin specific advoptions files are trying to write into the Program Files\Plugins directory.. when they shouldn't..

Let me try to put together a fix.

One temporary workaround for you would be to move the entire Find And Run Robot directory out of you Program Files\ directory and into your documents area, and edit the configdir.ini to uncomment the Portable=True line, thereby running FARR in portable mode which shouldn't suffer from this problem.

ottenm -- sorry i missed your original question. are you still searching for a solution?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version