ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: FCalc v1.12 (Mar 25, 2015)

<< < (11/23) > >>

jgpaiva:
I know what's the problem with DCUpdater.
Probably it has the wrong link, just like the addons page has:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/findrun/addons/downloads/FCalc.zip

mouser:
Is it possible to have an option so that the ` key would only clear FC display and not persistent values
--- End quote ---

Added and will be in next release.

I've also added functions to list variable values, clear specific variables, and a few more things.

mouser:
I should say that i'm not very happy with using muparser as the mathematical expression parser.  It's very well suited for some things but it's not very flexible or end-user customizable.

It would be pretty easy to replace the parser with a different one -- if someone wants to recommend another free c++ math parsing library let me know.

kartal:
Mouser how easy would it be to make fc little easier to use? They way I am thinking is that we should not be needing any suffix to enter calculator. if someone starts typing 12 probably are going after some math. 12+24= should calculate the result without needing any alias in my opinion.

Or at least invoking the calc should be little more convenient. For example "`" can be a nice invoker rather than typing fc and space.

mouser:
you can do this already, and quite easily, using aliases and the dosearch special alias action.
you just need to make an alias that matches on mathematical expressions with the result "dosearch fc $$1"
i think actually joto did something like this already, maybe he will post.

ps.
i have already built a slightly improved version of FC with some new features -- it will be released when i release the new FARR version soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version