ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

teracopy: copy your files faster

<< < (12/28) > >>

Darwin:
Yup, SuperCopier seems very stable and I, too, am impressed by its unobtrusiveness (is that a word?) - until I read lanux' note above, I wasn't even aware/had forgotten that it runs in my systray. Nice.

lanux128:
... am impressed by its unobtrusiveness (is that a word?) ...-Darwin (June 20, 2007, 01:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

wonder no more, Darwin.. :)

Grorgy:
 ;D good one lanux, still its inelegantness ( :o ) is something to admire  :D

justice:
Quick Synopsis:

FastCopy =  :-\ Not bad at all, very light. Excellent for copying a disc to your hard drive (great if you use nLite lots). Tons of command switches, and source code available. Shows really detailed info in the dialog. Automatically saves used paths. Has no move function in context menu, but instead a delete feature. No system hooks.
-Nighted (June 15, 2007, 02:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

A few additiona and corrections: SuperCopier2 does not work on vista unfortunately (tried latest beta), even with compatibility settings. Both drag and drop and shell integration are broken.

FastCopy has no system hooks but you can create a context menu (or its own submenu) items to copy and delete folders using it. As it works on vista I will try this instead of robocopying things over via the commandline just now.

Darwin:
Yes - I've loaded FastCopy onto a thumbdrive - very nice  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version