ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Microsoft OneNote 2007

<< < (2/13) > >>

johnk:
Great review, one thing, I've noticed a lot of people compare one note with evernote and was wondering if you had ever used evernote and why/how onenote is superior (if it is)

-Grorgy (May 31, 2007, 07:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Evernote was one of those programs that I tried and dismissed quickly. Can't remember why, I'm afraid. I tried so many similar programs, but they quickly slimmed down to a shortlist of three - OneNote, Surfulater and Ultra Recall. These struck me at the time as being head and shoulders ahead of the other contenders. Three programs I would trust with my data, and programs that would help me to be more efficient. And I don't have the energy to go back to other programs now. I'm sure I'm not the only member here who spends far too much time looking for programs that will save me time....

Grorgy:
I'm sure I'm not the only member here who spends far too much time looking for programs that will save me time....
--- End quote ---

;D  yeah there comes a point when you just have to get on and use what you got  lol

lanux128:
fantastic review, johnk! it gives a whole new perspective on Microsoft's products.. also, the fact that your wife took to it instantly shows that there are good stuff coming from the Microsoft stable.. :)

mouser:
Great review.  It's also shows why depending on how you come at a program, sometimes some features are more important than others, and depending on how you are going to use a program, you might prefer one kind of interface over another.

mouser:
ps. i know you guys+gals don't need me to remind you that when someone writes a mini-review you like, send them a credit, or even 0.50 credits, just to say thanks :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version