ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Removed Areas > AutoHotkey

AutoHotkey- alternative?

(1/3) > >>

mahesh2k:
AHK can be only used on windows.Is there any alternative which is as easy as AHK and is cross platform?

I mean as ahk is so easy that any non coding person can start to code in few weeks.What u think?is there any chance that ahk becomes cross platform.

OGroeger:
Funny that you mention ahk as easy to learn, even for non coding persons. I am a coding person and it took me ages to write an ahk script. AFAIR it has a "new" and an "old" syntax, which was confusing, and it's parser was very sensible to whitespaces in the code. If you feel ahk easy to learn, you can definitely move without a problem to any other language.  You should take into account: java, python, perl, javascript, even c/c++, maybe c# (Mono) and a lot of others.

On the other hands side, the recording and replay stuff of ahk is suberb.

arunpawar:
AHK is good do u know can we embed AHK with C++ builder or delphi?

jgpaiva:
AHK is good do u know can we embed AHK with C++ builder or delphi?
-arunpawar (August 18, 2007, 06:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
Unfortunatelly, i think not arunpawar :(
But autoit is pretty similar and from what i can understand, it can be used with other languages.

mahesh2k:
Is it possible to check the system time with ahk,then create a todo list to pop up everyday when we reboot out computer?

is there any function to check that new date for the system then popout the new todo task for that day? and open that task everyday as msg box when we reboot our system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version