ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Alarm When Power Cord Falls Out of Notebook

<< < (3/3)

Kruskal:
:) It's kind of simple, I think it needs a proper options screen, but I only had an hour last night.

It uses GetSystemPowerStatus, so a lot more alarms can be added, like battery low, 70% recharged, or whatever.

I've added automatic WAV and MP3 detection to BatteryRun v1.1.

Skrommel
-skrommel (May 28, 2007, 04:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
It's much more responsive with the build-in WAV support -- thanks.  And has a more comprehensible call.

BTW the new BatteryRun does nothing with my old call.  I think it parses out the WAV extension and doesn't realize that it is an argument to the command to call. 

Personally, I feel no need for an options screen.  If you add one, it would be nice if everything could also be specified on the command line and, in that case, there would be no INI file.

Vincent

Kruskal:
:) It's kind of simple, I think it needs a proper options screen, but I only had an hour last night.

It uses GetSystemPowerStatus, so a lot more alarms can be added, like battery low, 70% recharged, or whatever.

I've added automatic WAV and MP3 detection to BatteryRun v1.1.

Skrommel
-skrommel (May 28, 2007, 04:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
I tried specifying an MP3 file and nothing sounded.

Vincent

skrommel:
 :tellme: I haven't tried it, but according to the AutoHotkey manual:

All Windows OSes should be able to play .wav files. However, other files (.mp3, .avi, etc.) might not be playable if the right codecs or features aren't installed on the OS.
--- End quote ---

So what features could be missing?

Skrommel

Kruskal:
:tellme: I haven't tried it, but according to the AutoHotkey manual:

All Windows OSes should be able to play .wav files. However, other files (.mp3, .avi, etc.) might not be playable if the right codecs or features aren't installed on the OS.
--- End quote ---

So what features could be missing?

Skrommel

-skrommel (May 29, 2007, 05:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
I have no idea.  When I double-click on an MP3 file, RealPayer comes up and plays it.

Thanks -- Vincent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version