ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Mini-Review of Ink$aver (Money$aver)

<< < (2/2)

steeladept:
I'm a little curious as to whether anyone might be interested in getting a discount on Inksaver or there are lots of Bill Gates and Warren Buffets here on the forum who does not care that they are contributing to the huge ink cartridge profits of the inkjet manufacturers.

Inkjet ink is around US$2,000 per gallon vs US$3 per gallon for petrol (I think)

If there is, then it may be something that perhaps our donationcoder Discount Coordinator cthorpe can help in.

Anyone interested ?

Or perhaps not that many here actually print at all.
-patteo (May 25, 2007, 09:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

I would be interested if I had one.  How about something like that for Laser Printers?  Now days, I keep seeing color laser printers for under $500US, and in fact got one about 3 or 4 years ago at a similar price.  However, when the toner runs out, it is EXPENSIVE (<$100 / color, 3 colors).  I went laser because it is less expensive TCO, but when you finally need to refeed it, boy does it cost! :tellme:

I would think something similar that puts less toner on the paper would likewise save money.  A quick search didn't turn up anything - has anyone else seen anything like this?

Darwin:
The apps that come closest to this for laser printers (that I am aware of) are products like Fineprint or Clickbook.

steeladept:
Thanks, I go check those out...

patteo:
You might want to check out the Fineprint review which I did a couple of months back.

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=6519.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version