ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Another FARR similar app - Executor

<< < (5/8) > >>

mouser:
This forum welcomes posts about ALL software and this thread is a good place for posting about executor.
I think it's important we try hard to not play favorites with DC software and take the attitude that different people will prefer different programs.  If you have a program you prefer to its DC equivalent, no need to be shy about it.  and there is much to be learned from talking about similar programs as well.

mouser:
But speaking of Remember The Milk (to add some more off topic stuff to this thread), you'll soon be able to add tasks to RTM from within FARR, and much more.... If you don't mind downloading 6 megs of data you can check out a peek preview of what I'm working on here.
--- End quote ---

That video demo is..

O M G

TucknDar:
sri: Go back to FARR then create such tutorials for FARR!!  :Thmbsup:

edit: wrote videos, meant tutorials...  :-[

s.newave:
But speaking of Remember The Milk (to add some more off topic stuff to this thread), you'll soon be able to add tasks to RTM from within FARR, and much more.... If you don't mind downloading 6 megs of data you can check out a peek preview of what I'm working on here. Please ignore the ugly icons, they'll (have to) change.
-phitsc (August 23, 2008, 03:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow phitsc your plugin is looking awesome. I might have to start using RTM just so i can use it :).

delwoode:
I prefer FARR to executor and all the others i tried before i got to FARR,
why do I prefer FARR?  As someone who is not a geeky type I like the fact that it is easy to use and the killer for me is that it uses much less memory than the others. The way i have FARR set up it sits in the tray and uses 2mb! executor uses 5.5

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version