topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 10:53 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS Coding  (Read 5124 times)

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS Coding
« on: May 10, 2007, 10:59 PM »
If you follow all the links, you will end up with a whole lot more than just 70.  :)

We’ve taken a close look at some of the most interesting and useful CSS tricks, tips, ideas, methods, techniques and coding solutions and listed them below. We also included some basic techniques you can probably use in every project you are developing, but which are hard to find once you need them.

From http://www.dailytechrag.com

nudone

• Cody's Creator
  • Columnist
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS Coding
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 12:16 PM »
thanks for this, app.

steeladept

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 10:43 AM »
Great site for tips...Gave me a few good suggestions I never thought of and/or never dealt with the scale that might need them.  Also validated most of my current coding practices.  In fact, there was only one practice they suggested against that I read that I am guilty of...too liberal use of <div> tags.  I don't like using them, but didn't know of any better way to use them.  Now I have a new resource.  :Thmbsup:

Another great site, especially for those who don't know how to use and code XHTML/CSS (together or separately), is http://www.HTMLDog.com.  I still use it religiously for tag and attribute information because it is a simple, straight forward site for finding these details and showing how to use them if you get confused.

mitzevo

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Control is power
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 10:47 PM »
Thanks app, I will check this out.. need to brush up on my css.
The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.