ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Winners of May 2007 Giveaway Drawing

<< < (2/4) > >>

Grorgy:
congratulations to all the winners  :beerchug: :beerchug:

mouser:
A special thanks to carl who took over every step of the donation process this month, from contacting companies, to updating dc web pages, to running the prize simulator, posting results, and even updating every past discount post to reflect current status.  It's a lot of work and he deserves a big round of applause.

cranioscopical:
I'm delighted to be a recipient of Super Flexible File Synchronizer Professional.
At the moment I can't synchronize my left brain with my right, let alone a whole bunch of files.
SFFS to the rescue with the latter.  I'll post a coding-snack request for the former!

MerleOne:
 :D Wow, I just read mail about the winned SFFS license.  I am so thankful to all who made this possible, in particular the DonationCoder team and also SFFS developer.    You couldn't find anything more appropriate to lift up my spirit, after a difficult week (hospital, minor surgery, everything fixed now!).  It will help for a quicker recovery, no doubt...

Thanks again !
 :Thmbsup:

tomos:
Yeah
:up:  thanks again to Carl for all the organising etc  :up:

EDIT- PS Get well soon MerleOne !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version