ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Im sick and tired, and not taking it any more!?!

<< < (2/2)

cthorpe:
Alright.  Looks like it may be what we're looking for.

Nighted:
Actually it is just what he wanted. Install Image Zoom 0.3, restart - then go to about:config and type in imagezoom. Locate "imagezoom.autofitlargeimage" and make it true, doubleclick. Restart. Test page/image I tried previously does not break anything. Default is manual autofit, right-left click - dont know why this setting in hidden.
-dk70 (May 14, 2007, 08:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I always wondered about that too. This should be in the options. I'll try sending the author this thread.

mrainey:
Locate "imagezoom.autofitlargeimage" and make it true
--- End quote ---

I tried that - it slowed Firefox down quite a lot and screwed up the display of my website.  Had to change back.

dk70:
Unfortunately I think you are right - may be reason why they keep setting hidden ;) Im wondering if it is a conflict with other extension or just build in bug. Search their forum http://imagezoom.yellowgorilla.net/forums/ for "image resize", may be "autofit" - where I found the setting. Did not find any complaints. Worth a test cause it does seem to work.

Tekzel:
Cthorpe, just wanted to post on here and let you know that ImageZoom was exactly what I wanted.  After enabling the hidden feature it does what I wanted.  I saw someone posted that they had problems with it, but I don't.  I don't notice a performance hit at all.

Plus I like that you can fit and unfit large images with the rightmouse then leftmouse and rightmouse then middlemouse button presses.  Thanks again for the pointer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version