ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

pls recommend a good benign keylogger

<< < (6/8) > >>

Ehtyar:
Given that you're using IE, you probably don't want to hear this, but firefox saves form data by default every minute or two.....

Ehtyar.

rjbull:
What I'd like is a way of clipping a section of text from a Web page, and saving it with the URL included automatically.  I do it now with a batch file that prompts me, but then I have to Alt-Tab back and forth to to Crl-L, Ctrl-C; quick and easy, but it could be quicker and easier still.

Hmmm...  going off topic...

guard:
You may try one of PC Acme Monitor programs, I'm running the version for lan monitoring, it's quite reliable, you may look at www.pcacme.com to choose the software :)

Darwin:
What I'd like is a way of clipping a section of text from a Web page, and saving it with the URL included automatically.  I do it now with a batch file that prompts me, but then I have to Alt-Tab back and forth to to Crl-L, Ctrl-C; quick and easy, but it could be quicker and easier still.

Hmmm...  going off topic...

-rjbull (November 18, 2007, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

If I'm reading this correctly, both Evernote and NetSnippets allow you to do this. If you can still find a copy of the free version of Netsnippets somewhere, it does this, brilliantly. Evernote does it as well and is available in a free version.

rjbull:
What I'd like is a way of clipping a section of text from a Web page, and saving it with the URL included automatically.
-rjbull (November 18, 2007, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

If I'm reading this correctly, both Evernote and NetSnippets allow you to do this. If you can still find a copy of the free version of Netsnippets somewhere, it does this, brilliantly. Evernote does it as well and is available in a free version.
-Darwin (November 19, 2007, 07:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Darwin,

Do you mean that both of them will include the URL along with the clip, even when the the clip wasn't the whole of the page?

I should still have a copy of free NetSnippets somewhere; I seem to remember reading here that it's been abandoned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version