ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

pls recommend a good benign keylogger

<< < (2/8) > >>

Curt:
...When I'm finished (and have reconsidered all that I've said! -lol) ... -BigJim (May 12, 2007, 08:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

- I could take lesson from this...  :-[  ... I might not even be the only one!  :P

lanux128:
you could do with an off-line editors such as Fass but that is mainly for BBCode. for general editing, as jgpaiva mentioned, a clipboard enhancing tool would be a better option.. check out this thread for some tips on using CLCL, my favourite.. :)

Nighted:
People who like to compose things in an editor and then paste into their browser before sending may be interested in It's All Text. Of course, you'll need Firefox (but most of you probably are using that by now anyway). I'm not sure if there's something similar for IE.

app103:
You have come up with an ethical use for a keylogger...the first I have ever seen. I never thought about it this way before.

You have given me an idea though...let's see what it eventually turns into, if anything. No promises...no time estimates. If I am going to do something, I want to do this right...and make sure it stays ethical.

justice:
It wouldn't be too hard to create a autohotkey script that you can start with a shortcut.
what it would do is every 1 minute ctrl-a, ctrl-c, up, down. This would copy the text in the input box to the clipboard and deselect. (up and down allows for deselecting without moving the caret to the end /start of the line -- at least in opera). (or even save it into a file temporarily if you wanted)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version