ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for: ToDo List plus Calendar plus Countdown Timer

<< < (4/6) > >>

Dormouse:
Calimanjaro does look interesting, and somewhat familiar, in fact it looks exactly like Yagoon   http://www.yagoon.com/index.htm
-brett (May 22, 2007, 07:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Brett...strange, that's a bit fishy for sure. Would be interesting if you post back anything you find out. Maybe the software found a new developer?
-Nighted (May 22, 2007, 09:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

I did not notice this thread until kartal revived it. However, Calimanjaro is simply the slightly revised version of Yagoon Time (same developer - Reine Säljö) with its roots in the RScience TimeCalendar project; don't know why he changed the name and url. I had a license for Yagoon Time, which was then updated to Calimanjaro. Nicer website I think.

I don't find it that expensive on memory. The really great thing about it is the planner view - up to 2 years with lots of choices over the exact length. iCal import/export is helpful. The To Do List element is fairly primitive though. No longer seems to be in development though.

crono:
Calimanjaro looks interesting.
-Nighted (May 22, 2007, 12:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
Just wanna say "Thanks" for this link - I never came across this tool before. In my opinion it is maybe the best Calendar Software on Windows - I totally love it  :Thmbsup: :-*

Renegade:
ToDoList 5.4 is free and the source is available as well. I think it has most of what you want in there. It works with multiple users too.

Dormouse:
There are a couple of bugs that need attention. ie. in multiday view, some events do not show up in the far right column if they start after 1200 so in a simple two day view, you really only get 1.5 days-brett (May 22, 2007, 07:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

This isn't a problem I've noticed in Calimanjaro.

lanux128:
how about Swift To-Do List which has a 40% discount until March 1st, 2008.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version