ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

Folder-RSS: Monitor folder changes via rss

<< < (9/11) > >>

dragonmage:
Could Folder-RSS also put File Count and Folder Size totals into the feed?
That would be pretty handy.

DavidA_UK:
With Justice's permission, I've continued the development of this great app. The original version didn't do quite what I wanted so I learned the programming language and made some changes. You can download it here along with the source code.

It's likely that there are some bugs in here so consider this version (v0.92) a beta release. I'm happy to deal with any problems that people find and I'm happy to try and add new features. I'm not quite done with it myself yet, but I thought I'd get this version out there and see what people think. I'm away for the next week, but I'll catch up on this when I return. Enjoy!

mouser:
Great David!!
And welcome to the site  :up:

Is the lastest version available from http://justice.dcmembers.com/pages/download.php ?

DavidA_UK:
It's not on Justice's site.

I noticed an 11th hour problem so deleted the link for a moment. Link above (to v0.92) should work now.

mouser:
Ok that explains it -- i didn't see any download link is why i asked :)  but i see it's there now.
Thank you for sharing.. maybe you could post a list of changes to the original (i dont mean changes line by line i mean a list of new features, etc.).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version