ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

CD DVD Autorun

(1/1)

imtrobin:
Hi,

I'm looking for a cd autorun creator authoring program. I used to use this freeware but I'm looking for something more professional. Are there any recommendations?

http://www.quickmenubuilder.com/Menu.php?page=Downloads

nite_monkey:
you can use autorun maker, it is a small, and doesn't have to be installed, single exe file. you can make autorun files and also add items to the right click menu of the cd in the my computer that will let you run a program on the cd.

lanux128:
here's another option - Media Menu by AMPsoft

Description

This program is a highly customizable full-screen menu, designed to present the media contents (MP3, video,...) stored in a CD or other media. The menu is configured via a standard .INI file (no configuration interface available yet). Some of its features are:

* Customizable number of items, each of them can play a file (using a custom player), show a submenu (album), show a text with an internal viewer, launch an external program or launch and hyperlink (using the system default navigator).
    * Customizable items: You can choose font size, type, outline, color and bullet images. It can temporally install a TTF font and use it in the menu texts.
    * Customizable background: Solid color or image. Supported image types are .JPG and .BMP. The background image con be centered, stretched to screen size, or in mosaic style.
    * The fonts, colors and images are configurable in each submenu (album). You may select a player for each album.
    * Option of play a background sound. Supported sound types are .WAV, .MID and .RMI. The .WAV file can be compressed (e.g. with MP3).

http://www.ampsoft.net/utilities/MediaMenu.php

P.S. check out other goodies at AmpSoft.net.. :)

imtrobin:
AmpSoft looks cool. Thanks! Any more others?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version