ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

New Review (09/05/05) - Best Archive Tool

(1/1)

mouser:
Our review of Best Archive Tool is now live: https://www.donationcoder.com/Reviews/Archive/ArchiveTools/index.html

Zaine Ridling (from The Great Software List site) did the review, and I think you'll agree it's one of the best reviews we've had on this site.  Very thorough and very thoughtfull.

We haven't heard back yet about a discount but we should be posting about it this week, so stay tuned.

And please help us spread the word about this review (and all of our reviews) so that people who might be interested in it find out about it (tell your friends, post a link on a forum, etc.).

clif_notes:
Hello Mouser and Zaine.

Unfrickinbelievable ...
What  a monster review, and I haven't even finished reading yet. I'd be interested in clipping the TugZip review with a link to the full review as an item in my next newsletter. I'll give full editorial veto.

I've tried WinRAR but I focus on freeware and it ain't freeware. I've also reviewed 7zip, which is what I normally use, although it's rarely needed.

TugZip on the other hand ...
I've never tried it so it's a perfect fit for me. I don't even have to break a sweat. Zaine did all the work.What an awesome job he did.  :up:

I'll keep an eye on you guys ...

mouser:
you're quite welcome to do lengthy excerpts from our reviews as long as you point people to the full thing :)

clif_notes:
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version