ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

Install/startup problem wit GridMove

<< < (3/4) > >>

jgpaiva:
Ok.. Let's try this:
I have attached to this post a file with the .txt extension. It's the .ini for gridmove.exe.
Just save it in the same directory as GridMove, and rename it to:
--- ---GridMove.exe.iniAnd let's see if it works.
(notice that you need to have the "show extensions of known filetypes" in explorer)

jvile:
Does not work eiter..If i don't disable the security checkbox for open by user, i get the exe corrupt message again.

I will try it on my own computer at home, and bring my laptop as well, maybe it's in the network (firewall shredder sometimes) to see if it works at home.

Let you know tomorrow morning (local time GMT+1) or maybe this evening.

jgpaiva:
Let you know tomorrow morning (local time GMT+1) or maybe this evening.
-jvile (May 08, 2007, 10:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ok, great :)

icekin:
I get the following error when I try to start up GridMoveP1.ahk using autopatcher. I didn't have this problem before when I used the .exe install file of GridMove. Is there any difference between using the .ahk file and the .exe install file?
[attach=#1][/attach]

edit by jgpaiva: changed attach tag

jgpaiva:
I have no idea what autopatcher is...
But the problem there is that gridmove's code is spread through 4 files, which are included at the end of "gridmovep1.ahk". So, if you remove those 4 last lines and replace them with the right files, it should work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version