ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Any freeware alternatives to Instant ThumbView?

<< < (8/13) > >>

Curt:
XP or whatever OS you may be high on has the built-in capability to display thumbnails/icons at what ever size you should choose for each particular folder and the OS remembers it?-WhiteLion (May 13, 2007, 03:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

"What ever size"? Now that is new to me! I plead you to teach me how to do it - when your eyes can see straight again... :-) The big thumbnails one can have will not display date or file size, but I like those infos to be shown at all time when I am searching for some picture. So until someone teaches me how to view thumbnails at what ever size I would like, I will have to settle with the smalller ones only.
Talking of beer...: Hope you enjoyed your 'evening'! 8)

WhiteLion:
I like those infos to be shown at all time when I am searching for some picture
--- End quote ---

Curt...I'm still more a wake then what my freaking browser is. No, I won't leave you hanging  ;)

All are freeware and are ones I cant live without
I
Info tips - gives you an exaggerated/educated version about all highlighted items...is free
Those are all free, all just "perk" your OS  up and cause nothing else to start.

There are others all free...just extended versions.

I answered your initial question.

I gave you a freeware result.

WhiteLion:
  Hey...Curt!

Make me a Sig :)

TY for

the few smiles

Curt:
- my English vocabulary is too limited. Will someone give me the essence?

---

...the "King of Beers" was originally brewed by a Czech immigrant ... probably never dreaming that it would become so successful! -Darwin (May 13, 2007, 12:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

They tried to launch it big time in Denmark as well, and in order to succeed they handled it to Carlsberg to do the marketing. For some time, a couple of years or five I guess, they had success. But slowly the interest has died. And that is okay with me; because there are many things from USA that I actually like, but the Bud is not one of them...
But, you know, some prefer brunettes, and some prefer blondes  :-*

Nighted:
Curt, you can change the size of the thumbnails in XP by editing the registry.

You can also do it using Tweak UI or ThumbTweak.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version