ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Any freeware alternatives to Instant ThumbView?

<< < (5/13) > >>

sri:
Nighted: What do I do to enable the previews of images on hovering over the file names? I have QTT installed and can see the tabs and its buttons. But mouse over on picture files doesn't show the preview.

Nighted:
Sri, right click beside a tab (not directly on the tab) and select Options. Go to Misc. and make sure to check "Show preview tooltip".

Darwin, ok, I'm going to bed now! Good night!  ;D

Curt:
You fellows are strange; why do you go to bed when it is almost high noon? Maybe you are situated the 'wrong' place? Move to Europe so I can buy you a beer (a genuine beer, that is: a pilsner!), and we can look at all the blondes and make sure they do have more fun...  8)
Sleep tight!

---

Newest version of QTTabBar 1.0.16 released maybe minutes ago just so happens to now have this feature. Maybe the author reads these forums? -Nighted (May 06, 2007, 02:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Fantastic timing!  :o  :Thmbsup:  :D

I am impressed with this new feature of QT Tab. The popup thumb even shows animations. Cool!

Here is an animation of the animation of an animation:

:-*

sri:
Thanks Nighted. QTT is indeed nice. If only I can figure out how to have both folders and favorites show up in the left bar at the same time..I can uninstall XYPlorer then.

Curt:
The only way I can think of right now is to create a new folder in C:/ and place a shortcut to Favourites in it (I have done so). But its not quite the same you are asking for - its not as fast to use.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version