ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Any freeware alternatives to Instant ThumbView?

<< < (11/13) > >>

Nighted:
So, is it any good? Or is it as lame as the shareware version?

Curt:
I have no intention of trying it, so far. I am merely keeping a copy for some rainy day when I for some yet unknown reason decide to remove Quizo Tabbar!

---

Nighted, your next post is #500... This calls for a toast! :drinksmiley:

Nighted:
Why thank you Curt.  :)

Now to answer my own question....Instant ThumbView Free Edition, on an Ass-O-Meter of 1 to 10 gets an 11!!! Way to go exlax!!!!

I couldn't even get it to work. Besides, it doesn't even support PNG. Lame....

I'm neither surprised or disappointed. I just had to check it out as I knew what to expect beforehand. ;)

Darwin:
Now to answer my own question....Instant ThumbView Free Edition, on an Ass-O-Meter of 1 to 10 gets an 11!!! Way to go exlax!!!!

--- End quote ---

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Wepver:
The free version of Instant ThumbView only works with the Scroll Lock on. It only supports BMP, GIF and JPEG image files. And it display the annoying text “FREE edition ContextMagic.com” on the thumbnail.

I do not know too much about programming but if someone knows, maybe he can be interested in this.
http://www.codeproject.com/shell/ImcImageTip.asp
I tested it and it crashed the explorer but it works. It is like a copy of Instant ThumbView.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version