ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (48/112) > >>

wolf.b:
I added the following line:

--- ---Gui,97: Default

like this:

--- ---;Loading GUI
 Gui,97: Add, Text, , CompuTech SnapSuite is loading...     ;Adds text "CompuTech SnapSuite is loading" to the window
 Gui,97: Add, Progress, vSnapSuiteLoadingProgress w300 h32     ;Adds (supposedly) the loadingbar, under the variable SnapSuiteLoadingProgress. The bar is 300 pixels wide by 32 tall.
 Gui,97: Show, Center, CompuTech SnapSuite is loading...     ;Shows the window, with the title "CompuTech SnapSuite is loading..." in the center of the screen.
 Gui,97: Default
 GuiControl,, SnapSuiteLoadingProgress, +50     ;Makes the progress bar add 50%
 Sleep 5000     ;Sleeps 5 seconds
 ExitApp     ;Exits the testing bar program...whatever you want to call it

Greetings and get well soon!
Wolf

wreckedcarzz:
@ Wolf:

What does the Default command do? I am going to give it a try to see if it works but just wondering in the meantime.

@ Everyone:
I was able to get hold of HamRadio and get some amazing new icons for SnapSuite, much better then what there used to be. There are 2 new icons, and that means that there will need to be a new downloader to get the new icons, so I will hold off on releasing it. I am working on adding information about what SystemCare is doing and whatnot anyways, so just sit tight.

I did attach a screenshot if anyone is interested, click below (as always). :)

Expect the new version in a few days time.

-Brandon

EDIT: Yes, it took me 26 tries to get the images exactly where I wanted them.

EDIT 2: Old screenshot, see below for updated one.

wolf.b:
My interpretation: it will send all subsequent "GuiControl" commands to the now default window (97). Unfortunately there is no warning/error message if the control on the otherwise default window (maybe 1) does not exist. Alternatively the following code might suit your needs even better (I inserted "97:" as first parameter between the two consecutive commas):

--- ---;Loading GUI
 Gui,97: Add, Text, , CompuTech SnapSuite is loading...     ;Adds text "CompuTech SnapSuite is loading" to the window
 Gui,97: Add, Progress, vSnapSuiteLoadingProgress w300 h32     ;Adds (supposedly) the loadingbar, under the variable SnapSuiteLoadingProgress. The bar is 300 pixels wide by 32 tall.
 Gui,97: Show, Center, CompuTech SnapSuite is loading...     ;Shows the window, with the title "CompuTech SnapSuite is loading..." in the center of the screen.
 GuiControl,97:, SnapSuiteLoadingProgress, +50     ;Makes the progress bar add 50% [Wolf: direct to Gui number 97]
 Sleep 5000     ;Sleeps 5 seconds
 ExitApp     ;Exits the testing bar program...whatever you want to call it

Changes the current thread's default GUI window number, which is used whenever a window number is not specified for GuiControl, GuiControlGet, and the Gui command itself. In the following example, the default window number is changed to two: Gui 2:Default. See thread's default window for more information about the default window.
-AutoHotKey.chm
--- End quote ---
Creating Multiple GUI Windows
For windows other than the first, the window's number is used as a prefix for the special labels mentioned above; for example, 2GuiEscape and 2GuiClose would be the default labels for the second window. To use custom label names, see Gui +Label.

Each script may have up to 99 GUI windows simultaneously. To operate upon a window number other than the default, include a number followed by a colon in front of the sub-command as in these examples:

Gui, 2:Add, Text,, Text for about-box.
Gui, 2:ShowGui 2:Default can be used to avoid the need for the "2:" prefix above.

Performance might be slightly better for lower window numbers than higher ones.
-AutoHotKey.chm
--- End quote ---

Greetings
Wolf

wreckedcarzz:
Just gave the Default control a spin- it works great, except then I can't make all the main GUI items appear. :-\ Can't win them all I guess. I did get the actual progress bar into the loading window though, so that is a step in the right direction.

I also fixed the F5/F11 still not working, so they will now function normally when SnapSuite is running.

For other things I am fixing/working on, see here http://incredisims.com/snapsuiteprogress.aspx

-Brandon

EDIT: Just an FYI, it appears Microsoft's grand *cough* web page editor made the page go insane. I will edit again once I fix it...again.

EDIT 2: Fixed

Ralf Maximus:
EDIT: Yes, it took me 26 tries to get the images exactly where I wanted them.

--- End quote ---

Wreckedcarzz: Perfection
Twenty-Six Attempts It Took
Perfection achieved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version