ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (25/112) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
OK, here it is. And here is the list of changes:

-New splash screen
-More open interface
-Changed tabs to buttons
-Added pictures to top of tabs (not the tabs themselves, but the body of the tab where the buttons and things are)
-Added a tray menu
-Added the ability to close and re-open via tray menu
-Fixed installation bug of AutoOptimize programs
-Added tray bubble slogan
-Added About ASCII Art (see Tray Menu > About)
-Made interface more organized
-Added setup wizard
-Combined features
-SpywareBlaster & Spyware Terminator support postponed
-Fixed bug with Shutdown/Reboot (would run maintenance and then not shutdown/reboot)
-Changed version to 3.0
-other fixes

This is a big update, and everyone should get it. It simplifies several things and fixes a few things, so get it as soon as you can.
(Uninstall, then Install :Thmbsup:)

EDIT: I am running an update of the program now, see the below 2 posts.

New version here now!

EDIT: Please see page 6 post...4 I believe for latest version.

Curt:
Please, add a "Close" or "Exit" button!

At the end of the major "Setup Wizard" procedure  there is a box saying "Please be sure to open all the programs you just installed before running any automatic maintenance. Click OK to re-start CompuTech EasyInstall" (with no other option than OK) - but that is a little too soon to click OK, isn't it (or a little too late to tell), as there has not yet been any chance to run all the new programs?? The info should be given sooner, or there should *preferably* be a "Close / Exit" button as well, I think, beside the final "OK" button.

wreckedcarzz:
Yes, you just restart EasyControl. Thats it. You then just wait for it to boot back up, then you can run the programs at your convenience. :)

A couple people have been confused about that, but it means exactly what it says. It will NOT do anything unless you tell it to. :)

EDIT: And it is a lot easier to just click OK and have it close all the windows for you, then to have to do it manually isn't it? :-\

EDIT 2: OK, I clarified it in the program itself, in bold (people tend to read larger font, instead of one long paragraph of the same font clashing into itself).

@Curt: Although you don't need it, you can download the new version now (above, same place) if you want. Just uninstall then install (again). :(

wreckedcarzz:
Off the topic of software, does anyone need actual help with anything? (Software or hardware)? :tellme:

wreckedcarzz:
Here we go, this will be bundled with the next release, but here it is if your having trouble.

Feedback PLEASE (my first attempt at a FAQ/Help file combo) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version